Thursday, November 8, 2012

Spice Rubbed Pork with Blackberry Port Pan Sauce


I love everything about this recipe.  The flavor of the pork, rub and sauce together are wonderful.  I make the rub and put it on the pork in the morning, then, dinner's a snap.  The pork cooks quickly and the pan sauce is simple to throw together while the pork rests.

This recipe is at my new site. Hope to see you there :) I've posted a lot of new things.

Here's the home address:  http://www.gonnawantseconds.com/


6 comments:

  1. This would definitely be a dinner party hit at my house. Very Nice!!!

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for having someone over for dinner. (Especially if you're showing off your kitchen skills to your soon to be in-laws like me!) I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Make my mouth water- the sauce is perfection

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sauce sounds insanely good...I LOVE port, and this just sounds like the perfect accompaniment to pork!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...