Monday, November 5, 2012

Santa Fe Chicken Stew


This recipe is another family favorite.  It is hardy, healthy and a complete meal in one bowl.  I call that a moms dream come true  It is also full or great nutrition.  In high school, both of my kids, would devour  this.  Hubby loves it.  My son (mista pickey) would even heat up a bowl of left overs for lunch. This recipe was originally given to me by my dear friend, Deb.   I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine!




This recipe is at my new site. Hope to see you there :) I've posted a lot of new things.

Here's the home address:  http://www.gonnawantseconds.com/

8 comments:

  1. Umm,mm! I love the looks of this and can see why it's a family favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, now this looks delicious. I'm always looking for more soup recipes and this is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is my spoon? Heck, I don't need a spoon- i'll just slurp it down! SOOOOO GOOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can appreciate a nice chicken stew such as this one. Great post and thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this recipe. It looks delicious. Thank you for posting.
    Exede

    ReplyDelete
  6. anything that the kids will slurp up is an instant winner in my book. it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome bowl of goodness!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...