Saturday, August 11, 2012

Blackberry Cobbler with a Pecan Coconut Cookie Topping




This is a killa cobbler.  KILL-A! Sweet and Tart from the wonderful fresh blackberries then crowned with a coconut pecan cookie like topping.  What-What?!?!!!  Yes, you read me right.  A coconut pecan topping.  Altogether, deliciousness beyond belief....
I used two of the plastic containers from Costco that were 18 ounces each which measured out to be the perfect 8 cups.  You can use frozen berries if you want just thaw then slightly.



6 comments:

  1. That looks killa! And I love the unique topping. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! Now I just need some berries and tapioca. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so yummy! i love the cookie topping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect timing, I have loads of blackberries right now. I love the unique topping also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This definitely fits the title of your blog, I would want seconds and thirds. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that you added the coconut in the topping! YUM!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...