Thursday, July 26, 2012

Macaroni Salad

OOoooohhh Yum.  Macaroni salad.  A must have at any barbecue, 4th of July celebration or large family gathering.  Classic macaroni salad is always a stellar choice.  I'm mean, seriously, who the heck doesn't love a good classic macaroni salad?!?  Well....sometimes.... I have to admit, I have a hankering for a macaroni salad that's just a little different.  On those occasions, this recipe is my go to.  It's all macaroni yumminess with a little coleslaw sweet attitude. Really!!!!

Now, I love a good amount of dressing.  On some salads,  I have to make 1 1/2 recipes of dressing just so it tastes right.  This recipe has just the right amount.  It also stays creamy if you make the salad and dress it the day before serving, which I think is an absolute must to get the flavors to jive just right.   



I have a new site. The recipe is HERE


10 comments:

  1. Macaroni salad never looked better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dressing has my favorite, paprika! I will have to give this version a try! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetened condensed milk? Really? I would have never thought to add that into macaroni Salad! I bet its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looks perfect! I'd never have thought to use sweetened condensed milk, but I bet it tastes as fabulous as it looks~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bet the sweetened condensed milk makes this just the creamiest, sweetest mac salad evah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks zesty and fun and flavorful! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man...this macaroni salad looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! My secret ingredient is to swap out the vinegar for dill pickle juice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoah this weblog is magnificent i love studying your
    posts. Stay up the good work! You recognize, many people are looking round for
    this information, you can aid them greatly.

    Here is my web page - Lipo Slim

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...