Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chunky Chocolate Gobs

 
Well, let me tell how fabulous I think these Chunky Chocolate Gobs are.  I've made two batches of these in preparation of Christmas cookie gift plates, carefully put them in ziplocks in the freezer, and there are none left!  Oh sure, no one will own up to this egregious theft, but there are NONE left.  Did I mention I made them two and a half days ago and I made two batches?  I found this recipe in a few of my Southern Living cookbooks and when the peeps from SL introduce them they claim they are some of the best cookies to ever come through their test kitchens.  Can you imagine how many cookies go through their test kitchens?  Well these are Good.  I mean GOOD!  They would make a great addition to your holiday cookies. If they last that long.
This recipe is at my new site. Hope to see you there :) I've posted a lot of new things.

Here's the home address:  http://www.gonnawantseconds.com/



20 comments:

  1. I love the name of this cookie! The texture looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! Can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so gooood! Will be making these soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! With chopped Mounds bars - no wonder they're heavenly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh heavenly! i love how chocolatey they are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh heavenly heavenly- I could devour these in seconds, so hold me back...I have not baked yet, and need too!

    Great post, and great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the name....gobs - that's just awesome! Just wrote the ingredients for these down on my grocery list. Can't wait to make them. Oh dear....I see a 5 pound weight gain in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the name too, not much I love better than a gob of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sound absolutely delicious. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone musy be sleepwalking and into the cupboards so the only solution is to make another batch:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You convinced me! Just the name alone is irresistible! I'm adding them to my cookie list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kathleen. I'm also convinced! I want to make and eat these right now! I'm all about chunky chocolate! Thanks for sharing with me, my friend. Have a wonderful end to your week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ran to the store today to buy the ingredients. Can't wait to make them. Couldn't find mounds bars, but will sub with another candy bar instead. I'll let you know how they work out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mounds bars?! Yum! These look scrumptious and I love the name too! Chocolate Gobs...how fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. First time here.. really nice blog. The cookies look absolutely irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks delicious and I love the Mounds bars in this recipe! Much more exciting than regular cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oreos AND Mounds? What, no room for a snickers bar too? ha ha

    These sound great.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...